Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Call me!

The elusive cell phone – I got a SIM CARD

So I got a SIM card at a fair price after much drama. MUCH DRAMA. I cannot get into it here in much detail, but needless to say it is a funny story that you must ask me about when I get home. Ahhh…good times.

So my new cell phone number is (if you are calling from Canada or the US) SEE BELOW. The number at our house (land line) is 011 251 11 6633322. Call me if you can. It would be lovely to chat! I miss you all very much – yes – that’s right – each and every one of you. Have a great day!

UPDATE: Due to dramatic circumstances far beyond my control, as of October 21, 2008, I have a new cell phone number. Please call me at 011 251 913319302. The land line telephone number noted above remains the same. Talk to you all soon!