Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Picture Perfect in Tanzania

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas last week and are looking forward to some exciting plans for New Years! I am back in Addis now after my week in Tanzania. I am a bit swamped this week, so I will not be able to post about Tanzania until next week (maybe sooner - who knows?). However, in the meantime, I thought I would post pictures from my trip! Tanzania is a lovely country and the weather was super balmy/hot - quite a departure from the freezing/snowy Christmases in Saskatchewan to which I have grown accustomed. I hope you enjoy the pics! Stay tuned for the blog posts! Happy New Year everyone!

http://picasaweb.google.com/prasannainethiopia

PS - the new photo in the title of the blog is me staring into the horizon from the beaches in Kendwa, a small town in Northern Zanzibar!